Canvaleon, a stealth platformer currently available on the North American Wii U eshop, will be getting free DLC this month. There is no specific date for the DLC yet. The developer has just said its coming in “the Christmas season”.
Here is a rundown of what the free DLC will include (via Nintendo Everything):
” NEW DIFFICULTY LEVELS: “RADAR MODE”, “ORIGINAL MODE” &“EXTREME MODE”.
When starting a new game, the player can choose from three different difficulty levels:
Radar Mode: In this mode, the player will have a “chameleon sense” that detects where the different enemies are located. With the “chameleon sense” the player will be able see everything that can cause damage to Canvas. This mode is perfect for all those players who think that the “original mode” is too difficult for them.
Original Mode: The original Canvaleon’s experience.
Extreme Mode: Players who think that the “Original mode” is not very hard, now have a new challenge. In this game mode, if the enemies detect you, you will be defeated and you will have to start the level from its beginning.
– STATISTICS SCREEN:
With the DLC, Canvaleon will have a new statistics screen. You will be able to see easily the levels completed, ranges and times. You can see if you have achieved the villagers and the collectible CD’s as well.
– VISUAL & GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS:
* During the game, Doodle will have more importance because he will communicate more often with Canvas in different situations and will contribute to improve the Canvaleon’s gameplay.
* Now you will know easily if a camouflage will be more effective in a level as you will be able to see if your camouflage is efficient while you are painting, in real time. To do so, you will be able to switch between the different backgrounds of the different levels and worlds of Canvaleon. Stop the trial & error era!
The game becomes fairer in the calculation of the % of camouflage with the backgrounds.
* The need to save the game will be reminded through the game. You won’t forget to save the game again!
* We have improved the camera, so the phrase “I can’t see the enemy!” will no longer be an excuse to advance in Canvaleon.
* In addition, the DLC will include some visual enhancements that will detect in a better way some particular elements and enemies at certain stages. ”
Additionally, the game will be available in more countries soon. According to Nintendo Everything, the game will be coming to ” Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, and Romania” on December 10. “Germany, Australia and New Zealand will also be happening later this month.”
Have you played Canvaleon? What do you think of it and are you interested in this new DLC?
Source: Nintendo Everything