Expand your Journey!
With the release of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Nintendo is giving it ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ treatment by also allow us to expand on the story and get more items and quests with the availability of an Expansion Pass for the game.
The full details for the Expansion Pass were revealed during the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Nintendo Direct, with content releasing for it starting this December and ending sometime in Fall of 2018. This is the content revealed so far:
- Support Items for Your Journey – Starting December 2017
- New Quests for the Main Game – Starting January 2018
- New Rare Blade – Spring 2018
- New Challenge Battle Mode – Summer 2018
- A Brand-New Story and Adventure! – Fall 2018
Alongside this announcement, Business Wire is reporting that the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass will retail for $29.99 and the direct showed that it will be available for Pre-Purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop today.
How do you feel about Nintendo adding additional content to the game via DLC? Do you believe this helps expand the life of the game?
Source: Business Wire