Older classic making its way to Switch
Titan Quest is an action role-playing game from Brian Sullivan, the co-creator of Age of Empires, and Randall Wallace, the writer of Braveheart. Originally released for Windows in 2006 with an Anniversary Edition also coming out last year, the game has subsequently been released on iOS and Android and will also make its way to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2018.
Titan Quest will be released in both a Standard and Collector’s Edition, with the former including both the Titan Quest game and the expansion Immortal Throne, with the latter also adding a replica Greek war helmet, notepad, and premium box.
So far these releases have been confirmed for the PS4 and Xbox One, with the Switch version being said to “be released when it is done.”
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
Titan Quest and its expansion pass Immortal Throne will be released for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 20th, with a Nintendo Switch release later on.